Monday, October 25, 2010

Runway to Real Way...

Phillip Lim Fall 2010
 Image: style.com


Mod Cloth Skirt: $107.99
I remember seeing this Phillip Lim pleated dress with sequin details on his Spring 2010 runway and falling head over heels in love.  I love the pleats and the way the dress moves, and I am always a sucker for sequins.  Even after few seasons have past, my obsession with this style has not faded.  I ran across this affordable skirt option on modcloth.com, and I find this skirt both adorable and extremely wearable.  I love the paper bag waist and I have been feeling for pleated skirts for the Holiday season.  It would be great with a silk blouse, tights, and a killer pair of booties and maybe even a great leather jacket to keep you warm during the colder months...

No comments:

Post a Comment