Monday, December 13, 2010

Some Gems found in the Big Apple...

Miu Miu Boots: Found on Sale at Barneys New York

Topshop Cardigan: $160

Faux Fur Blazer: Found on Sale at Rebecca Taylor

Fallon Necklace: Found on Sale at Barneys


Jocelyn Fur Infinity Scarf: found at Intermix


Hi Everyone,
I apologize for being so MIA the past week. I have been traveling for work in NYC, and had little to no time to get on my computer! That being said, I always get inspired and fall in love with the fashionable women of New York. They are daring and willing to take a risk on the boldest trends: Shearling Jackets, Over the Knee Boots, Leather Accents, All over Sequins, and my personal lust-worthy item... a Fur Jacket.
Here are some of the things I dared to pick up in NYC...



No comments:

Post a Comment