Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheap Find of the Week

 I love finding great finds at Steve Madden and the likes, but I rarely peep my head into Aldo. There is nothing better than finding highly trendy shoes at an incredible price!

Aldo velvet heel: $130
 

Aldo Platform Heel: $110
  For shoes that are extremely trendy, I sometimes prefer to not invest in them, because you never know how long you will be OBSESSED with them. Today I popped onto Aldo shoes' website and found these two adorable options that I would love to have a brief trendy love affair with. The velvet option is adorable for the holidays and the heel is reminiscent of chunky marni heels. The second option, an adorable grey platform, looks at though the heel would make it extremely comfortable and wearable and reminds me of all the Givenchy platforms and wedges I have been seeing all over town.
What is your fave?




Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment