Thursday, November 11, 2010

PS1 bag.. IN PATENT!


Proenza Schouler Bag: Image Courtesy of style.com
I have had a long love affair with Proenza Schouler's PS1 bag. I love it more and more season after season. It is the perfect size and shape, and it has just the right amount of details and hardware. The best part, they look even better after wear and tear! So I  was squelling with glee when I found out that they will be doing a patent leather version sold exclusively on their website. I always adore patent bags in the fall, and it is a fantastic thing to have for rain or shine Holiday weather. Apparently, Proenza is using a new form of patent:  layers of transparent lacquer are painted on the skin rather than the traditional method of layering plastic on the leather.
I think it is official.. I AM OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment